Friday, December 26, 2014

End of 2014

Hey.

2014 gonna end. Maybe my life change. My close friend doesn't beside me.

2014 has been a year through ups and downs, heart has been broke, back has been stabbed, friends has been lost.

2014 has been a great year. I gain and lost. I love and hate. To the people who have left, thanks for the memories. So looking forward 2015.

This year has been the toughest year for me. People come and go as they want. Leave me without notification. Push me aside. Left me hanging.

Start everyday with new hopes, Leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow.

I'm tired of loosing my favourite people.

I always try my hardest not to cry. Over anything. But sometimes tears are the cure. When you cry, you cry the sadness out.

Apa yang paling manis dalam 2014 ni?
Jujur aku kata. Aku belum jumpa lagi. Senang cerita tak tahu yg mana satu manis yg mana satu pahit.


No comments: