Thursday, November 19, 2015

I'm okay la.

Hey.

Long time no post at all. Kinda busy on real life. #ThugLyfe game so strong. No doubt.

I have about 2 1/2 months of semester break. Too long for me. All my day and night spent on my home do all the house chores as much as i could do. I do need a long getaway with my family or friends. Really tired with these wedding stuffs and all craps. Bullshit. Seriously.

Last week, i went for short getaway with my bitches. All girls okay. My friends are my bitches obviously because their attitude with satan are not much different. All same. Huhuhu. Always bear in my mind "member paling celaka tu la paling baik" actually. This is real.

I couldnt keep all these bullshit in the bottle anymore. I'm hurt. Totally hurt. I'm trying my best to be friend with anyone and not just stick for certain people. The more people I knew the more merrier my life. Most of my friends hang out with their own squad without me and uploaded a lot of pictures of them on social media. I'm okay. Never said such these things "tung aaa" "ajak" and so on. Words melayu yang bangkai when your friends went out without you. Fuck.

I have my own life. I have my own favourite people. I have my own squad. I have my own bitchy squad. I have my own geng iblis. Pls young people, i have a lot of friends to be with. Quite disappointed with my-very-close-friend (i guess) point out my fault with no-invite-to-getaway. When this comes to me, all my flaws and bad side be told to everyone. Always. I'm sick.

At this particular time, i'm not being too emotional or offended with anyone. I'm just disappointed a lot. A lot. I'm a heartless person as I grow up and I'll be fine. I'm okay.

AKU CUTI PANJANG MEREPUT KAT RUMAH YANG LAIN KELUAR KEMANA MANA TAK ADA PON AJAK AKU. TAK ADA PON PELAWA AKU. LANGSUNG. BILA AKU KELUAR YANG LAIN SIBUK PERLI PERLI. AKU TAK TERASA. TAPI AKU PENAT SAMPAI BILA? DAH BESAR KAN. FIKIR ELOK ELOK.

Okay bitches from the other side, have a happy life and fuck you. 

No comments: