Thursday, April 21, 2016

Another confession

I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you but not a second goes by that i'm not thinking of you. I told you yeaaaa, you have no idea on how much I'm thinking about you. I barely stalk someone profile in twitter or re-read any conversation that we had so if I do so congrats. You caught my eyes already. (yeah since 2012 till now till forever). To be honest, I'm that dumbass who gets jealous even though we aren't together. So, I think I need to take a chill pill and be calm. Easy easy easy. Eh wait, you're the only one I've ever spent this much time and effort on(stalk and screen capture every single picture of you). Sometimes I feel like we're friends, sometimes I feel like we're more than friends and sometimes i feel like I've never known you at all. I want something real for once, please. Above all, please stay healthy and be safe.

No comments: