Tuesday, April 12, 2016

):


Eh hello fellas.

I have that one side which is i'm being me. The real side of Nurhanis. I curse a lot. Talking bad a lot. Make fun of people a lot. Yeah sounds like a bitch yaaa? I don't even care. I'm just being me, myself. Why on the earth, there are people who can make fun of me but when it comes to them, they get offended easily? Why? Why? Why?

To be honest, I don't really care about people who makes fun of me(my friends) because i found it fun. And we will laugh a lot. You can curse at me. Yeah people, if only i know you. You can call me bij like srsly i don't even give a damn but please make sure you're one of my friends. 

I have this hard time when someone I call a friend get offended easily with my jokes. Like seriously? You make fun of me? Talking something-that-I-dont-want-to-hear-about-me? You are the one who starts the silent treatment. You are the one who did not start talking with me. You even said that you dont want to start the conversation and dont want to apologize. 

Heyyyy tell me now. Who do you think you are? And what the fuck are you doing haa? 
At this time, I'm being heartless and yeah just wait. Until the day I said "Hmmm, Sorry, do I know you?"

I'm hurt. Seriously. 

No comments: